TALENT HUNTER AND RECRUITMENT
"Talent hunter" is an art that touches the human: to motivate daring talents to come and invent possible futures in another company.
AltiSo Consulting offers an "Agile" approach based on innovative recruitment solutions by detecting HR-related trends and practices in the hotel and restaurant sector:
- A direct approach: Which allows to respond to the research with the most specialized candidates, and on an in-depth sectoral expertise of the hotel and catering industry.
- Sourcing through social networks and big data, which have become key recruitment tools for identifying
and contacting candidates by asking about their profile evaluation of future employees with personality tests, graphological analyses, "enneagramm" interview... (on request)
- Support for new employees within the company: follow-up integration and training on employer brand (on request)
HOTEL HUNTER AND BRAND DEVELOPMENT
Managing cultural differences and adopting codes is a big step towards creating strong brand values.
Hotel Collection Brand Development
Altiso Consulting supports you by contributing:
- Development of the network of members around a development plan
- The development of argumentative tools in the context of forward-looking actions.
- By meeting the prospects identified in an informative and commercial approach, positioning themselves as a brand ambassador.
The Employer brand development
Some examples of missions:
- Deploy external initiatives to enhance corporate image for potential candidates
- Developing internal communication tools to retain your teams: recruitment, turn-over, absenteeism... are all challenges that the hospitality sector must face.
- Develop the attractiveness of its brand, attract talent but also promote company membership and employee loyalty.
- Develop and manage school relationships
- Conduct confidential missions
QUALITY AUDIT AND "BESPOKE SERVICE"
Leading a company or activity requires all actors to know the current situation, know what it can lead to, be informed of the objectives and be able to correct the trajectory if necessary.
Personalized and tailored responses
Altiso consulting is as close as possible to your professional reality, your identity, your corporate culture and your needs. This is how we can understand your problem, analyze it and define the solutions to be brought to it.
Driving force of the approach
The audit verifies the application, compliance and efficiency of your quality system and identifies possible areas for improvement.
Quality audit is certainly the most effective tool for a continuous improvement approach within the services and an increase in customer satisfaction, especially in the context of confidential assignments.
The quality audit is a methodical examination of a structure or a department made by an independent person of the company which draws up an objective and complete observation and makes it possible to identify avenues of progress.
Why do an audit?
- Is the hotel in tune with new trends and technologies?
- How is the hotel located in front of the competitors?
- Are the procedures always adapted, followed?
- Are the documents up to date?
- Is the staff involved?