Recurring context within ' a hotel:
- - The teams work permanently under pressure. The staff is stressed and demotivated.
- - The Managers consider that they do not always get the constructive information to make the correct decisions.
- - The Managers spend 80 % of their time to managing the operations, thereby doing a good part of the work that should be done by their subordinates
- - The various services blame their leaders for not being interested in their work due to the lack of time
Objectives to reach:
- Concentrating the efforts on elements contributing to secure and to develop the sales growth
- The satisfaction of the clients: to exceed their expectations
- The improvement of the quality within the Company
- The implementation and the relevance of dashboards
- The elaboration of a policy of reduction of costs
- The identification and the treatment of internal control’s problem
- The implementation of job descriptions and the reorganization according to the tasks of each employee
- The motivation of the employees: actors of a better profitability and productivity
The role of the consultant
The consultant has an outside view and often brings to light aspects not detected by the persons who work permanently in the company.
It is very difficult for the staff within a company to lead the change while assuring the daily management. Consequently: generative projects of profitability take months, even years to be attained !
The consultant is neutral with regard to the possible tensions which could exist within the company. Specialized in a precise domain, he accumulates the knowledge which allows him to handle the problems more quickly.